86.5 MW GE (General Electric) 7E.03 Natural Gas Generator Package
Supporting Documents (2)library_books
file_download Download All in ZIP
MORE PICTURES TO COME
1. GE 7EA GTG Packaged Power Plant.
The package comprises the following major components along with all GE scope of supply and auxiliaries:
• Frame 7EA Gas Turbine model PG7001EA (7E.03)
• Dry Low NOx (for DLN 1.0 Combustion System)
• Natural gas single fuel supply
• Output/Heat Rate 87MW and 10,480 btu/kwh at 1916 ft
• Includes GE PIP package (minus Stg 3 Aero), 2055F firing temp.
• Inlet/Exhaust: Pressure drop: 3.5/5.5 inches of H2O
• Design site elevation: approx. 1916ft above sea level.
• Hours: factory test fire only, ie New.
• Control System; MKV1e Speedtronic TMR.
• Generator; GE/Andritz
• Frame: BDAX (Brushless)
• Excitation: GE EX2100
• Terminal Voltage: 13.8Kv (2 pole, 3-phase, Wye conn.)
• Frequency/Power Factor: 60 Hz/0.85 pf
• Rated Output: 86.5 mw/101.8 MVA
• 52G synchronizing breaker compartment included @ 13.8KV incl. all protection relays etc.
• Cooling: Air-cooled.
• Design for Canadian Market. Stored in accordance with GE's storage/preservation requirements.
Additional Options:Combustor Components to be selected and agreed upon between buyer and seller. Contact seller for more information